By undertaking the health and safety duties of the Principal Contractor
(as per s.22 of CDM 2015), Lincoln CDM Services Ltd free up the project management team to concentrate on the construction programme. We ensure that all aspects of the planning, management and
co-ordination of health and safety during the construction phase are fully controlled for either the whole life of the project, or during individual phase alone.
Lincoln CDM Services Ltd will:
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate the health and safety of the
works during the construction phase to ensure that hazards are identified and risks properly controlled.
- Ensure that the Construction Phase Plan is issued in a
timely manner, and that it is regularly updated as required, and that all affected parties are issued with relevant parts of the Plan.
- Ensure that the control of the site health and safety risks
complies with Part 4 of CDM 2015.
- Provide regular reports to the Project
- Ensure that any overlaps of undertakings are undertaken
safely, and are transmitted to the relevant parties by holding regular briefings.
- Co-ordinate with the Clients own Health and Safety team to
ensure that any interface with the Clients own staff and any building works is managed safely.